To: Satoshi Uchida <s-uchida@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Insufficient loop device free
From: Leonardo Pinto <listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 22:34:15 -0400
Cc: Xen Users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 19:33:15 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ok. Thanks, thanks, thanks... He functioned!

--
Leonardo Pinto
listas#openlogic dot com br

Citando Satoshi Uchida <s-uchida@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi,

Maybe, you will set up the loop back device by default.
In Linux, loop back module is set up as using eighth devices.

Please find under /dev/loop?.
Do you see more than ninth loop devices?
If you see only eighth loop devices (loop1 to loop8),
please set up loop devices as using more than ninth devices.
(for example, set 'max_loop=64'  at boot options or
 add 'options loop max_loop=64' into /etc/modprobe.conf)

Satoshi UCHIDA