To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] XenSV
From: Mark Williamson <mark.williamson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 11:47:38 +0100
Cc: Christopher Torrington <cfgt2@xxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Sun, 05 Jun 2005 11:47:10 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
If you create the /var/lib/xen/sv directory then it might work...  At least,
it might start - I don't think it's been tested for a while.

The testing tree version is probably pretty close to working, so it shouldn't
be ever so hard to fix.  The unstable tree version, as Ian says, needs more
hacking to make things right.

Cheers,
Mark