xen-devel

Re: [Xen-devel] pv_ops with xen-3.3

Mark Williamson wrote:
On Tuesday 10 February 2009 17:26:35 jonr@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Thanks for the run down Mark. During the 'make menuconfig' I saw an
option for dom0 support for the kernel, so i was under the impression
that support was there.

Heh, well maybe it is in that case! I just took a quite look at lwn.net's merge summaries for the start of the 2.6.29 cycle (when most significant merges usually go in) but I suppose it could either have slipped under their radar or gone in later. I haven't been following the detailed progress of the dom0 pv_ops stuff for some time now so it's entirely possible I'm wrong.

He's patching the kernel up from the hg patch queue, so that will have pretty bleeding edge dom0 support in it. I'm in the middle of migrating it all to git, still planning to get at least basic dom0 support into the next merge window. And failing that, it should be easier for people to fetch a git tree than piece things together as they have to now.