To: "Dave Lively" <dave.lively@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] Networking in dom0
From: "Carb, Brian A" <Brian.Carb@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 16:22:33 -0400
Cc: Xen devel list <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Krysan, Susan" <KRYSANS@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Puthiyaparambil, Aravindh" <aravindh.puthiyaparambil@xxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 31 May 2006 13:23:00 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks Dave - this works.

I manually entered the patch (since we moved to the latest changeset),
changed it from 'vifnum={$vifnum:-0}' to 'vifnum=${vifnum:-0}' (syntax),
copied it to /etc/xend/scripts, restarted xend, and now the xen
networking interfaces show up.

brian carb
unisys corporation - malvern, pa
brian.carb@xxxxxxxxxx